Here is this week's
What's For Dinner Recipe.
Simple, healthy, no cooking required, flexible to use what you have available.
Kneaded Kale Salad
1 large bunch of kale with rough stalk cut out, chopped into small pieces.
½ tsp. sea salt
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/3 c. toasted seeds (try pine nuts or almonds or walnuts or whatever you have!)
1/3 c. dried fruit (cranberries, or currants, or raisins,
Crumbled goat cheese (optional)
1. Chop kale into small pieces
2. Sprinkle the kale with salt and olive oil
3. Knead the kale vigorously for 2 minutes.
4. Let the kale sit for 20 min.
5. Add the apple cider vinegar, seeds, fruit and cheese.
6. Toss, and enjoy!